Hintergrund

Sonntag, 5. August 2012

PIN UP GIRLS ADVENTCALENDER BOX

Today i would like to show you my newest project.It is the cool 3D Countdown Box from Lori Whitlock of the Silhouette Online Store..I decided to build a 10 x 10 inch Adventcalender for a Man.
I designed the panels with the numbers on in my Silhouette Designer Software.I took lots of free Vintage PIN UP Girl pictures and the numbers ( Font Comic Sans MS) and made them to print & cut Files.

The base box i cut out of plain cardboard and decorated with Metal cardboard .
For the corners i used silver card Candis they look like Brads.The little boxes are plain white cardstock.
Since iam German and we have our Christmas on the 24th i didnt need a box with 25 on.It will be two boxes for the 24th with a little special Pin up girl and two sweets.
HUGS  Elke

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen