Hintergrund

Montag, 4. Februar 2013

3 D JUKEBOX LIGHTBOX

I would like to show you the Tealight 3 D JUKEBOX from SVGcuts.com  super cool  Rockin and Rollin SVG Kit.I made for a 50th Birthday !
I build it last year and would like to show you on my Blog now.
I cut it from plain cardstock and lots of Glitter and Mirror cardstock.Yellow,red and green Vellum. 


The records are covered with black Vinyl and the writing is made of red Vinyl.I used transparent Plastic film to cover the Records area and the title search area.Some red Brads and some gold Ribbon.Oh and for some of the parts i used 3D Foam to give it a bid more dimension.

You can fill it with Batterie Tealights .It is a cute Vintage gift to take to 
a Party. HUGS   Elke

4 Kommentare:

  1. It's wonderful!
    Congrats!
    You inspire me! TY!
    ConnSue

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you ConnSue.Iam Happy that you like my little projects.Nice to have you here !!crafty wishes Elke

      Löschen
  2. Hallöchen
    ich stöber grade bei dir im Blog rum, weil ich dein Werk schon bei FB gesehen habe und was lese ich da, du kommst aus Duisburg :-)
    Mal einen lieben Gruß aus OB rüber sende
    Tanja

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hallo Tanja
      Ja die Welt ist so klein und Basteltanten finden sich überall :-)Da wandert man im ganzen Netz und die Leute sitzen vor deiner Nase :~))
      Übrigens du machst auch sehr schöne Sachen ich werde mal bei Dir stöbern kommen .
      crafty wishes aus Duisburg Elke

      Löschen