Hintergrund

Samstag, 15. Juni 2013

3D WHITE WEDDING PIANO

My White Wedding 3D Piano . SVGCUTS.COM  got a beautiful 3D Piano in the great new Thank you for the Music SVG Kit that i just had to make .
I cut white Cardstock on my Silhouette Cameo und build it up to the piano.The decoration panels are
cut out of velvet covered cardstock.Some Glitter Ribbon and self adhesive white half pearls.
Some cute white  Ribbon Roses to round it up.

The Wedding song as a song text sheet inside as a gift and the next wedding can come.HUGS Elke

2 Kommentare:

  1. Your piano is stunning! I would have never thought to make it in white, but I love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh mein Gott, wie genial ist das denn. So etwas tolles habe ich noch nie gesehen.
    Liebe Grüße Claudine

    AntwortenLöschen