Hintergrund

Freitag, 20. Juni 2014

MY 3D STRAWBERRY HARVEST DRESS

My pretty 3D Strawberry Harvest Dress is a mix of a few SVG Kits from SVGcuts.com. I saw the Dress Form in the Dress Shop SVG Kit and i just had to make a dress.
I cut the Dress Form out of plain cardstock with my Silhouette Cameo and decorated it with Designer Paper.
Then i used the Amaryllis petals out of the Home for the Holidays SVG Kit  and cut them out of transparent Paper for the Skirt.
The Strawberry Branches and the Strawberrys are out of the Strawberry Lane SVG Collection.
Some red plaid Ribbon and some white half pearls to finish this cute little Strawberry Harvest Dress.HUGS Elke 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love all of the details and different elements you have used to create this one of a kind dress.

    AntwortenLöschen