Hintergrund

Mittwoch, 24. September 2014

AUTUMN CHALLENGE 3D WORM FAMILY

I would like to show you my Entry for the Autumn Challenge at SVGcuts.com. My little Worm Family and Friend . I  build a new Project out of several SVG Kits .
I cut all the Elements out of the following SVG Sets.

1. The Tray is made out of the Foto Shadowbox Frame     from Santas Helpful Elves SVG Kit.
2. The cute Crow is out of the Pick a Pumpkin SVG Kit.
3.The 3D Apple is out of the Miss Baker's Classroom SVG Kit .



4. The Worms are made out of the Head of the Scarecrow
 in the Leaves Are Falling SVG Kit .


5. The Grapes are made out of the  Box Card SVG Kit .
the Leaves for the Grapes are out of the Autumn Box Cards SVG Kit .


I embossed the worms and the Crow with my Ebosser.
Some wobble eyes and Mullberry Paper Flowers and
straw as decoration.The Apple could be a bid fresher but the Worms had a good Day.
HUGS Elke


2 Kommentare:

  1. I love this apple box. Very much! I want the diagram for this model! I cant use my paypal, only visa card! I dont know how or from where I can buy the diagram with my visa card…Can you help me, please! There is someone who wants to help me to realize this superb box? Thank you in advance!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I made it from this Set from SVGcuts. They take Visa Card as well. Crafty Wishes Elke . http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27&products_id=318

      Löschen