Hintergrund

Dienstag, 6. März 2012

MOTHER OF PEARL EGG

I wanted to make another Paper Faberge Egg.So i did. MY MOTHER OF PEARL EGG !
To start i used the 3D Egg Box from SVGcuts.com out of the Poplar Street Tulips SVG Kit I cut the Base with MTC on my Silhouette Cameo out of golden mirror cardstock. Then i cut all panels twice out of pearlized cream colored cardstock.After sending them through my Cuttlebug to emboss them with Swiss Dots,i glued them on the outside.To cover the white inside the box i glued them there as well.
After that i mixed millions ( OK lots ) of cream colored half pearls and glued them on top of the Dots all the way round on the panels. And that is what i ended up with my cute Mother of Pearl Egg .Iam looking forward to make another one, never know what that will be. HUGS Elke

1 Kommentar: