Hintergrund

Montag, 19. März 2012

SHADOW BOX FRAME

Ok iam back and crafting again.I had to have surgery again and needed a little rest but iam feeling better now. I started of with a little project i made for a little Lady´s dressing table.
I used the new 3D Shadow Box Frame from Silhouetteonlinestore by Lori Whitlock. I cut it in a smaller size 7.5 x 7.5 inches out of plain white cardstock on my Silhouette Cameo. Then i decorated it with 3D Glitter Sticker from Brenda Walton.Some self adhesive half pearls in white,cream and pink. Two small pink ribbons and some Bling Bling !!Nearly forgot the cute pink Butterfly made out of a Die cut from Joy crafts.
I decided to give it some extra special something.So i had this LED Lights left over from Christmas.I glued it on the back of the frame and let it come through holes in each window to the front.It will give it some cute extra light on her Dressing table. HUGS Elke

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen