Hintergrund

Montag, 21. Mai 2012

TEENAGERS BEAUTY CASE

Iam so happy with the outcome of this cute Beautycase i made for a 14th Birthday tomorrow .I used the three Cutting files out of Ryan`s Play Date SVG Kit and Attic Treasure SVG Kit and Caramel Apple Pie SVG Kit from  SVGcuts.com
I cut the Base out of silver Glitter Mirror Cardstock and the Panels out of Purple Glitter Mirror Cardstock.

I build a little Tray to go in the Box for small Make up.I glued two Panels for the Tray i made from the Crate out of the Caramel Apple Pie Kit inside.





To get the Handle to hold i used three various colors Brads.The lid got some 3D Butterfly Sticker on it.And for the Front i used 3D Beauty Sticker from Holland.

I hope the little Lady will like her new Beauty case in her favorite Colors.
I know my Granddaughter loves it and wants one is well so of i go to make another one.
HUGS Elke



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen