Hintergrund

Dienstag, 19. Juni 2012

ROCK & ROLL VINYL RECORD

I made a Birthday card for the 65th Birthday of my Uncle.One of his favorite records is Sheila from Tommy Roe.So it had to be this one.

I used the Rockin & Rollin SVG Kit from SVGcuts.com.I made a 6 x 6 inch print & cut layer for the Record cover .Then cut ,build and distressed it with disstress ink to give it the real old look.I cut the record shaped Card on my Silhouette Cameo out of black Cardstock .To get the real look i decided to cut the second layer out of glossy black Vinyl and the middle layer out of matt vinyl.





The middle label is a print & cut i created out of the cover i made before.The sleeve cover is just plain white cardstock distressed as well to get it look like lots of people touched it.
My Uncle loved his card very much. First he thought it was a real music CD i made for him.And we all had a good laugh when he realized it was only a card.


HUGS Elke

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen