Hintergrund

Dienstag, 5. November 2013

My 3D GERMAN FACHWERK KIRCHE HALF TIMBER CHURCH

I started a little Town today. To go with my 3D Fachwerk House i made a couple of weeks ago i build a 3D Fachwerk Half Timber CHURCH.
SVGCUTS.COM got a beautiful new Set Silent Night SVG Kit and i made the super cool 3D Church out of it.
The Church is cut out of plain Cardstock.I designed the half Timber and cut it on my Silhouette Cameo.The Roof is made out of some special handmade crumpled Paper.I glued two small Rhinestone Crosses together to make one for on top of the Tower.
The Clock face and Clock hands are made out of cardstock and Vinyl Numbers.The Bell is a little metal Jingle Bell.
The window frames are designed and cut out of gold cardstock to go over the window panes .For the porch roof i used some metal look self adhesive Border.
And this is what the Church looks like with LED Stringlight inside.It will look great on my Sideboard in the Livingroom.
HUGS Elke


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen