Hintergrund

Donnerstag, 21. November 2013

MY 3D SILVER BULLET CHRISTMAS TRAIN

Today i got to make this cool 3D Christmas Train from SVGcuts.com`s beautiful North Pole Express SVG Kit .
I am happy to show you my SILVER BULLET !!!

I cut the Base out of white plain Cardstock on my Silhouette Cameo and send it through my Cuttlebug.
The Panels are cut out of Matt Silver Metal Cardstock and send through the Cuttlebug as well.All the wheels are fixed with white Brads.
All the Borders around the Top of the Train are white fluffy Wool and than i glued artificial snow and tons of GLITTER and GLIMMER. 
 And this is the Locomotive illuminated.
 Here the Coal Car illuminated.
 And finally the Train - Caboose illuminated .I will decorate it with my Christmas Town on the Sideboard in the Livingroom next week .Oh but i will have to finish my Town first. HUGS Elke

1 Kommentar: