Hintergrund

Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

3D LETTERS BABY GIFT

Ok one of my Neighbors just had a Baby Boy.I wanted to make a cute gift for them.After going through my SVG Files i stopped at the 3D Letterers Kit  from SVGcuts.com. I then cut the Letters out of some cream colored heavy cardstock on my Silhouette cameo.The Face panel Letters i cut from some German Design Cardstock.
I cut the Face panel Letters twice to glue one on the backside ,that will give them the chance to decorate the Letters as a Centerpieces on a Table.DONT FORGET TO MIRROR THE SECOND ONES BEFORE CUTTING. The Decorations are some plastic Mini cars and a 3D Light Up Sticker from K&Company.A little Ribbon and Button to finish it off.I hope the Neighbors will like them. HUGS Elke

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo liebe Elke,

    die Buchstaben sehen Klasse aus, da würden sich sicherlich alle frischgebackenen Eltern freun....

    vielen Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar auf meinem Blog, hat mich sehr gefreut:)

    Liebe Grüße
    Moni

    AntwortenLöschen