Hintergrund

Freitag, 20. April 2012

TEA BAG DISPENCER BOX

Its Time to show you a new Project i made today.A Birthday gift for Saturday. We are invited to a Party.So i decided to make a Tea Bag Dispencer Box and a Candy Dispencer Box.
To make the Tea Bag Dispencer Box i cut the File from Silhouette Online Store bigger as normal. I learned how to alter the original File out of a Tutorial from my crafty Friend Nataliia from Stampika.THANK YOU ! The Candy Dispencer Box i cut the original size. I used silver Metal cardboard for the Boxes.To decorate them i cut the panels from DCWV The Dots,Stripes & Plaids Stack cardstock.I thought the colors go with every Kitchen.I rounded the Corners and glued Card Candi on to make it look like Silver Brads.
I filled Teabags in and a little Envelope with the Money.In the Candy Dispencer Box i filled brown Candy Sugar.Some red Ribbon to keep it together and Foil around it to finish it up. So of to the Party tomorrow Yippee !!!HUGS Elke

1 Kommentar: