Hintergrund

Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

NATALIIAS MAGIC BOX

I mentioned to my Friend Nataliia the other day that i would like one of this cute little Magic Boxes.So what did she do for me ok for everybody she designd a cutting File.THANK YOU VERY MUCH. It is a FREEBIE for everybody on her BLOG Stampika.blogspot.de It is in German but if you look to the left on her page there is a translation Button have fun .
So now to my Box. I cut the Base and the drawers out of cream pearlised cardstock on my Silhouette Cameo. The Panels for the drawers and the outside i cut from DCWV the Luxerystack cardstock.
To finish it up i glued golden Card Candi on the corners they look like golden Brads.
Thank you Nataliia i had so much fun making this cute Box .HUGS Elke

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen